Pick a bird to perch in your yard. Look for ways to lure birds into the yard. You can do things below:
- Plant the bushes and trees as food and shelter. Make sure there are lots of shrubs in your garden. Birds will look for insects and nesting places inside the shelter. But do not plant too much – green grass can also help birds look for worms and provide a large, refreshing place
- Make a pool of water outside the house or on the balcony for a bird sanctuary. Keep a pot or a small bowl of water on the window sill or the edge of the terrace. This water source will ensure birds have access to drink.
- Provide feed sources, such as grain containers or hangers. Use a variety of seed varieties suitable for local birds.
- Put a nectar gear for fishing hummingbirds.
- Put on various feeds, because different birds need different feeds. Find out which type of local birds come to your place and focus on putting the birds that the bird loves.
- Keep your pets away from areas that are often visited by birds